11.05.2007

Missing My STKHLM Friends

So I'm back home, slightly jet-lagged, at my desk reflecting on the wonderful 5 days spent across the pond and the generosity and kindness which everyone showed me during my stay. This is just the beginning of our international Fag Hag journey together. The possiblities are endless - an English publication of Fag Hag, SWiSH at Stockholm Pride 2008, the Fag Hag series on HBO, the book on tape starring Joey Chips.

Thank you, Linda, for your honest, truthful, funny book that celebrates the love that will make the world a more compassionate, inclusive place. Thank you to you and Fredrik for being wonderful hosts, and to your families and friends for making me feel so welcome. All of you have open inviations to stay with Sean, me and the SWiSH crew in NYC (I hope to see Ingrid, Bo, and Richard here in the coming weeks.)

Lots of SWiSH love, Sue

No comments: